In The Crowd – The Jam Snapped! 40th Anniversary is the new limited edition hard back book by Derek D’Souza.
The VIP Package includes…
• Signed and numbered hard book
3 x Photographic Prints
• The Jam at Chiswick House, – 16” x 12” C-Type Fuji high-art photographic print
• Live at Guildford Civic Hall, 1981 – 16” x 12” C-Type Fuji high-art photographic print
• Live at Hammersmith Palais, 1981 – 16” x 12” C-Type Fuji high-art photographic print
• Exclusive ‘In The Crowd’ Tote Bag
All prints will be signed by Derek
‘In The Crowd’ has been long out of print and with the discovery of new and unseen photos of the band, the team behind the acclaimed Style Council book Soul Deep have produced this beautiful coffee table book.
With a new hardback cover, large format, high-spec print edition, the publication features more pages and 50 new and unseen photographs hand picked by Derek.
Writer, Broadcaster and Acid Jazz president Eddie Piller provides the foreword and editor of Detail magazine Claire Mahoney, contributes her own personal memories of The Jam to reflect the close relationship the band had with their fans, 40 years on.